Basic Tandoori Grill
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Basics Fuirst Tandoori Spice
- 2 lbs lamb cut into 2” cubes, chicken may be used
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, optional
In a bowl large enough to hold the meat, stir together yogurt, olive oil and Basics Fuirst Tandoori Spice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight. Heat outside grill or indoor grill pan to medium. Thread lamb onto skewers and grill until cook medium rare. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Sauteed Zucchini and Onions
- 1-2 Tsp olive oil
- 4 zucchini, sliced into ½” half-moons
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Pinch of Basics Fuirst Tandoori Spice
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté or fry pan. Add zucchini, onions and pinch of Tandoori Spice and cook until beginning to brown, tossing frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve alongside lamb with couscous or basmati rice.